Nonviolent Communication Introduction:
Video Training and Workbook
Get crucial distinctions, tools and mindsets for effective, empowered and compassionate communication through this intimate workshop on Nonviolent Communication™
* 2-DVD Video Training Program with Workbook DOWNLOAD
- Bridge the gap between you and others with empowered communication
- Find out why fix-it language doesn’t work
- Realize distinctions between true feelings and thoughts masquerading as feelings
- Discover the power that true observations can give in describing a situation
- Learn how to inquire into your own feelings and needs as well as those of others
- Gain the deep value of curiosity and compassion instead of assuming and being right
- Get why people are turned off by demands
- See how much more effective you are when you create clear, actionable requests
- Take away the difference between Life-Connected Communication vs. Life-Alienated Communication
- Grasp how to share your gratitude with others in a way that can be fully heard
Get all of this and more with Alan’s engaging, entertaining style and illustrative examples.
Alan Seid began studying under Dr. Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D., in 1995. Alan learned most of his Nonviolent Communication™ directly from Dr. Rosenberg and has also studied with many certified trainers. Alan’s first opportunity to teach NVC, and to mediate a conflict using it, was in 1998. In 1999, Alan traveled and served as Marshall’s Spanish interpreter in Colombia, South America.
Available as digital download
Contact us if you are interested in a hard copy of this training program or a discounted rate for multiple copies.
Take a moment to check out our other NVC products.
18 Audio Interviews and Transcripts with Leaders using powerful and compassionate approaches to making a positive difference
Compassionate Communication Deep Dive