NVC Deep Basics Weekend
A two-day introduction to Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
Perfect for getting started on your journey, clarifying concepts, and getting some practice.
Saturday and Sunday, Jan 12-13, 2019 • 10a-5p
Location TBD (in Bellingham or close by)
Evening NVC Intro at the Co-op
Find out why so many people rave about this simple process for preventing and resolving conflicts, and for creating exceptional personal and professional relationships.
Tuesday, Jan 22, 2019 • 6-8:30p
Downtown Co-op Connections Building
405 E Holly St, Bellingham, Washington
Cost: $20 register and pay at the door
No need to register in advance — Just show up!
Reconnecting to Your Inner Power:
NVC in Motion and Social Presencing Theater Retreat with Aga Rzewuska-Paca, visiting trainer from Poland.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the relationship between feelings, thoughts, and needs
- Find your personal “place of power” that you can come back to regardless of external circumstances
- Experience communicating your boundaries with clarity and care (the original “needs-based boundaries” process)
- Experience what it means to be truly seen
- See what it means to meet life from a place of abundance
- Deepen your self-worth and say Yes to more of yourself
Feb 2-3, 2019
Saturday 9a-4:30p and 7-9p
An 11-session immersion into the concepts and practices of Nonviolent Communication.
NVC was named from a sense of alignment with Gandhi’s social movement of truth-telling and compassion.
It is a world-famous, proven, time-tested methodology for:
- creating exceptional personal and professional relationships,
- offering compassionate understanding to others (and knowing when & how to ask for it ourselves),
- preventing and resolving misunderstandings and conflicts,
- speaking your truth in a way that is clear, powerful, and more likely to lead to harmony than conflict, and
- creating mutual understanding without coercion.
Saturday, Feb 9, 2019 • 10a-5p (Kickoff)
+ 10 consecutive Tuesday evenings, 6-9p:
February 12, 19, 26
March 5, 12, 19, 26
April 2, 9, 16
…for a total of 36 hours of workshop time with a highly-regarded Certified Trainer.
In Bellingham, Washington. Exact location TBD.